Thursday, August 19, 2010

Great Thursday Etsy Finds


While tending to my own Etsy shop that has vintage items and my handmade soy candles. I tend to do a lot of browsing when I am suppose to be working. I think I have become an Etsy addict. This is a real problem for a lot of people. Since I am moving to a new home I have been in the housewares section. As soon as I move in and have everything unpacked. I will post some pictures. You should already know I have a little weakness for other creative things people have done with wine bottles. Below is a picture of a wine bottle that was made into a small plate, or spoon rest.


Find me on Etsy
These Drinking Glasses are adorable:




Find me on Etsy

My boyfriend Eric has to constantly remind me I do not need more than one apron. I suppose his point is that I do not spend that much time cooking. However, this one is too cute to resist.


No comments:

Post a Comment